Saturday, October 23, 2010

Country Pasta!

As of Saturday, I have picked up my biggest sponsorship of my career.  A local company called Country Pasta has so graciously donated $10,000 to aid in the pursuit of my Olympic Dream.  This money could not have come at a better time.  This year is a very important one in my competition because the season ends with a World Championships in Daegu, South Korea.  The financial help that Country Pasta, as well as the Live Locally 5K Run, has rendered will allow me to make it to every track meet I need to this year. This will allow me the opportunities to compete against the top athletes thus preparing myself to make this years World US Team!!!  I hope that Fred and Amy Kellogg, as well as all of the people that signed up and donated to the Run, know how much this means to me.  I am forever grateful to them all, and I look forward to representing Country Pasta in this years competitions!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment