Thursday, January 6, 2011

Millrose

I am very excited to announce that I have been invited to jump at Millrose at the Square Gardens in New York on the 28th of January!!! I am very happy with this for multiple reasons. . .One being that I have never been to New York City before!!! I know that, coming from Montana, I may be a tad overwhelmed with the number of people. Nonetheless I am looking forward to seeing it all for the first time!!!  Oh yeah and I am of course excited to be vaulting at such a prestigious meet.

If I can make it happen, I am going to try to fly into Maryland in order to talk to some high school athletes at the school that my cousin attends.  That way I would get to see my family on the East Coast, and get a chance to share my experiences with some kids getting ready to head off to college.  Talk about a great trip. . . I will keep my fingers crossed that the timing works out!  It gets extremely hard when competition rolls around, to be able to commit to pretty much anything.  So all I can do is tell it to the agent, and hope that we can make it happen.

Other than that, first day of long run happen today. . .  I am very please that even on the first day the things I have been working on in my short approach are showing up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment